Home Budget Calculator
Managing your monthly budget can be difficult and frustrating. One of the most important aspects of controlling your budget is to determine where your money is going. This calculator helps you do just that. We’ve also prepared a few tips to help you get a better handle on the budgeting process so you can take greater control over your finances.
Using This Calculator
By entering your income and monthly expenditures, you can see how much you have left to save and where your money is being spent. In addition, press the view report button to compare your budget breakdown to our targets which can help identify areas for improvement.
Do You Need a Budget?
Does your household need a budget? Are you experiencing any of these issues?
- Difficulty paying bills
- Difficulty paying off debts
- You have trouble keeping track of your money
- You’re having trouble saving money
- Want to plan and save for future purchases or events
- Want more money for the things that are important to you
- Experience stress in your relationship due to money issues
Even if you only said “yes” to one of these items, you’ll benefit from a household budget.
A budget helps you manage your income and expenses to get a handle on exactly how much money you have and where it goes every month. A budget gives you a guideline to follow and can help you guide your spending to reach your financial goals.
A budget will help you:
- Prioritize your spending
- Reduce expenses
- Save more money
- Pay off debts
- Eliminate personal and relationship stress